The Health and Safety of all our employees is of prime concern to the management of Complete Electrical Services. (CES)
CES is committed to achieving the highest standard of performance in health and safety, with aim of creating and maintaining a safe and health working environment.
Consistent with this, the management of CES is committed to the following:
- Strive for continuous improvement in its health and safety performance, taking into account evolving management practices and knowledge.
- Eliminating incident, illnesses and injuries in the workplace.
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations and standards and, where standards do not exist, adopt and apply procedures that reflect CES’s commitment to health and safety.
- Involve employees and sub-contractors in the improvement of health and safety performance.
- Communicate openly with employees on occupational health and safety issues and contribute to the development of health and safety policy and procedures.
- Establishing and then monitoring HS objectives and targets with a focus on continual improvement.
These commitments are driven by our Directors and Senior Management and is implemented by employee and site personnel.
We expect our people to be accountable for their actions at work and encourage them all to lead by example by challenging unsafe work practices and contribute to pro-active safety management.